Monday 25 May 2020

How to write a letter to your friend in English. In shortcut,

My Dear,                                                                                                                                                                      Friend(Name of friend.....a.b.c.d..),

                                                          I am living quite well here by the grace of God. I hope that you will be also living quite well there by the grace of God.     
                     
                                                        My dear, I want to say you that My family is going to Goa tour in summer vacation. I want, You must come in this tour with your family. If you don't mind. And are you free in summer vacation(You must come with me)then you must come in family tour. I hope you never forbid. You must come. 
                                                          
                                                         Now, I stopped my writing pen, I have full of confidence that You must come with me. You never forbid me.

                      Obeisance For elder and love for younger brother and sister
  
                                                                                                                   Your lovely friend
                                                                                  Name:-..............,
                                                                                  Add.:-................,
                                                                                  Place:-................,



    To,
         Name:-...........................,
         Add.:-.............................,
         Pin code:-........................,
         Local area:-......................,
         Dist.:-..............................,
         State,P.S,P.O:-...................,

9 comments:

  1. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. PCBA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Manage Engine Service Desk Plus is a Web-based, simple to utilize HelpDesk programming with Asset Management whose highlights incorporate agreement the executives, programming permit the board, network stock administration, buying, dynamic index and LDAP combinations and information the board functionalities.microsoft teams ticketing system

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are here to critically understand the relevance of Ancient Indian education system in the modern time. Has the modern education ethos has helped to understand the Indian society. Do we want to become original thinkers again or remain in the present system which breeds mediocrity? India need to think carefully how much foreign system of education has helped her. Time has come to go back to high level of education which will produce thinkers. beta symbol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even after half-a-century of Indian Independence, the fate of Extended Care, educators and students has hardly improved. The apathy of the power that be, including a large section of society, has not changed when it comes to human resource development and education. Even now there are more than four crore educated unemployed youths in India.

    ReplyDelete

  5. I guess I am the only one who came here to share my very own experience. Guess what!? I am using my laptop for almost the past 2 years, but I had no idea of solving some basic issues. I do not know how to Download Cracked Pro Softwares But thankfully, I recently visited a website named vstfull.com
    manageengine Crack
    foxit-reader Crack
    artweaver-plus

    ReplyDelete

Mendelian Inheritance Law of dominance, Law of Segregation, Law of independent assortment

Content Introduction History Who was Mendel Mendel’s Laws of Heredity Mendel’s Experiments The Rule of Unit Factors Gregor Mendel’s Disc...